Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

[Podcast] Sebastien Drums Podcast #005

 

This is my first Podcast in 2012 and I´m sure you gonna like this one :)  It includes some fine music from myself of course like the massive Muzzaik Remix from my current single "French Rules" (Stealth) and a Whelan & Di Scala Remix from my upcoming single "Fly Again" (to be release Feb 20 on Spinnin). Besides that there is some new stuff from guys like Chris Lake, Mischa Daniels, Swanky Tunes, etc.

Tracklist

1) SESA: kick it
2) 24 seven: Boogie Pimps ( Muzzaik Rmx )
3) Chris Lake: Build Up ( Tommy Trash Edit )
4) Sebastien Drums feat Mitch Crown: Fly Again ( Whelan di scala rmx )
5) Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl: In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
6) Steve Aoki ft. Wynter Gordon: Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix)
7) Swanky Tunes & Matisse & Sadko: The Legend
8) The Killers: Mr Brightside (Marco V Treatment)
9) Starkillers feat Nadia Ali: Keep It Coming
10) Mischa Daniels And Solid Gaz: Twelve
11) Sebastien Drums Feat Niles Mason: French Rules (Muzzaik Rmx)



No comments:

Post a Comment